Thursday, April 2, 2009

Roll on holidays


Well, tomorrow is break-up day and I'm just going to make it. Don't know what it is but I'm really tired this term. It's been a really good term, but it seems long and busy. Looking forward to putting my feet up in front of the TV or with a book or magazine! Staying in my p.j.'s until 11 am and having a sleep in the afternoon - oh sounds so good!

Would like to go away with the hubby too. Not sure if we'll get round to that. Plus it could lead to some conflict as he fancies going to Knysna to stay on a house boat and I'm not so keen on the house boat idea. Give me Knysna any day!

The West Coast in Cape Town is also really lovely. So many little seaside towns to explore and discover! Will have to make more effort to visit places along this route.

That's it for now. Going to drink my Hot Chocolate and finish watching American Idols.

Till next time, "Happiness keeps you sweet and problems keep you strong."

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't mention hot chocolate! I'm trying to get myself off the hot chocolate..
    You know what, as with all grocery things here, they don't have much choice of hot chocolate in a chocolate country like this one. And it doesn't taste as good as ours in SA. I'll try the other brand next time, but now I know why one SA guy working with Andre asked him to bring milo and horlicks.

    ReplyDelete