Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello hello to the world!


Hello! I had a look at a blog of a friend of mine (thanks Anneliese!) and was curious about this whole blog thing. Thought I'd give it a try. It might be therapeutic to share some thoughts with people across the world - if my thoughts are even that interesting - that is!

I'm enjoying married life. We are looking forward to buying our first house just a bit stressful with the amount of money that is needed. Exciting and stressful times ahead because hubby is facing some career decisions. We will have to go with the flow and see what happens. Will put it out into the cosmos...

Feels like a whole new phase in our lives. Looking at houses... thinking bout when kids come along... (when - still a loooong time if I can help it!). Oh well, I guess that will be it for now. Will see what happens tomorrow and will fill you in later. They are busy prepping the house to be painted. Which means they will be busy the whole time I am at home on holidays. Perfect timing!

Anyway, in the words of John Lennon, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Enjoy Life!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Welcome to the world of blogging! Now just keep it going because I'm following you ;-) I check for new blogs EVERYDAY so don't disappoint me now! Looking forward to hearing more about what's happening over there in Melkbos and at shool.

    ReplyDelete